Coronavirus: Information for guests, visitors and employees
Visits or events at IPP
In order to protect guests and employees, the IPP has adopted the following precautionary measures:
- Visitors / guests cannot enter IPP until further notice.
- Canteen and cafeteria in Garching are closed.
- Public events will not take place until further notice.
- The institute is in reduced operation, many employees work in the home office.
- Employees will find further information, for example on mobile working, on the Intranet.
- IPP employees without VPN access can enter the intranet with user ID and password via this entry page. Active employees without a user ID can request access at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Depending on the circumstances, these measures will be adjusted.
Employees of external companies please observe the following instructions:
The IPP buildings may not be entered by:
- persons who in the last 14 days stayed in risk areas (as defined by the Robert Koch Institute)
- persons who have had close contact with a person suffering from Corona/Covid-19 (for example a direct colleague at work or a person living in the same household)
- persons who show flu-like symptoms (for example, fever or respiratory problems)
We ask you to respect this in order to protect the health of our employees. Thank you very much!