Advice on scientific publishing (copyright, open access) and research evaluation (bibliometrics)

The Information and Documentation Department gives advice on questions concerning scientific publishing, e.g. copyright agreements with individual publishers, on the possibilities for an open access publication or on a second publication in the institutional repository of the IPP.

For questions concerning research evaluation (impact data, citation analysis) the Central Information Service for the institutes of the CPT division should be contacted.

Go to Editor View