- The candidate submits the application form and available supporting documents (i.e. transcripts, certificates) to the HEPP.
- The HEPP office distributes the application to the currently more than 80 supervisors at IPP and the partner universities through an encrypted platform.
- Supervisors interested in an applicant will directly contact the candidate for additional information or an interview. It is possible that a candidate will receive several offers.
- Research topics depend on the common research interests of the candidate and the supervisor's working group. There is no fixed list of PhD topics.
- The duration of the application procedure until acceptance or non-acceptance is typically six weeks.
- The best time for application is up to three months before the completion of your master's degree (or equivalent).
If you are interested in applying for a PhD through HEPP please complete the Application Form.