6. Career Dialogue "Dr. Jason Kremer - Analytics, Models, and Data Science Leader in San Francisco"
- new starting time
- Date: Mar 11, 2021
- Time: 05:30 PM - 06:30 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Speaker: Dr. Jason Kremer
- Senior Director Capital Markets and Head of Analytics and Strategy at Qwil in San Francisco
- Location: Zoom
- Room: For zoom details write an email to email@example.com
- Host: Career Center
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Career Dialogue we invite people with different backgrounds who will initially tell about themselves, their career or their networks and will then answer your questions and engage in a dialogue with you. The purpose of the Career Dialogue is to provide insight into different career paths, to bring you in contact with people outside IPP and to enhance our networks in all directions - science, industry, entrepreneurship, science management.
I am an accomplished analytics, data science, and capital markets leader. I have over fifteen years of experience in financial technology, data science, operations, automation, forecasting, optimization, modeling, and research. I effectively communicate and collaborate between business, analytics, and technology teams. I am experienced on both the buy- and sell-side of the financial markets and working on complex debt and equity deals. I love to solve formidable quantitative and organizational challenges through collaboration, process automation, and advanced modeling techniques. I will lead and add value to your organization wherever you are on the journey from spreadsheets to advanced automated models.
- Study of Physics at University of California San Diego and Columbia University New York
- Graduate Research Assistent at Columbia University
- Vice President, Head of Fixed Income Market Research at MSCI Inc. in Berkeley
- Director of Research at Global Key Advisors in San Francisco
- Senior Director at Prosper Marcetplace in San Francisco
- Head of Analytics and Strategy at Qwil in San Francisco